The core mission of Connect London is to help businesses with high growth potential, by connecting them with people and organisations with the right resources to enable the business to achieve its full potential.
Connect London can help in a number of ways :
- Assistance with obtaining funding and/or investors
- Connecting entrepreneurs with mentors who have relevant business experience
- Recommending business service suppliers and professional firms
- Locating academic support if required
- Networking with businesses and people with similar aspirations
The first step is to apply to join Connect London Business Club free of charge (see below). Your application will be assessed before an appointment is offered for you to meet one of our team.
Connect London was inspired by Connect San Diego - identified by Lord Sainsbury in his 2007 report The Race to the Top as best practice in the World. Connect has helped thousands of companies and raised over £800 Million so far.
Support is delivered to Entrepreneurs through the Connect London Business Club (CLBC).This is the starting point if you would like us to help you obtain support in starting or growing your business.
More details on the CLBC.
Champions’ Funding and Mentoring are supplied through a new type of business angel network which is linked with the British Business Angels Association (BBAA). If you would like to find out more about how this works - including how to become one of our champions - go to Connect London Champions (CLC)
There are also many opportunities to become a Sponsor or Strategic Partner and form part of the network of those helping our entrepreneurs. If you would like to become involved in this way please phone or email to discuss establishing a partnership with Connect London...
Connect London Ltd
Unit 3, Kingsmill Business Park
Chapel Mill Road (off Villiers Road)
KT1 3GZ UK
Tel: 020 7036 3991 or 020 8286 4279 Fax: 020 8543 7902
(Head Office and Accounts)
Unit 11 The 1929 Shop Merton Abbey Mills London SW19 2RD UK
- COST EFFECTIVE LITIGATION introduced from October 2010 - GLE launches a new team to help clients benefit from the reforms. For more information (click here)
just released feature in TIME Magazine by Bruce Katz called Intelligent Cities (click here)
Connect UK has been launched as an affiliation of not-for-profit networks established across the UK. Each regional Connect organises events, workshops, seminars and investment forums to meet the needs in their community, location and regional focus.
- Business Angel Investing is risky, but overall appears to generate attractive outcomes.
- Stay connected to entrepreneurial and industry expertise.
- Even a relatively small amount of due diligence (20 hours) can help avoid failures.
We are a member of the ACHIEVE MORE Partnership and its Entrepreneurship and Innovation Exchange (EIX) http://eandix.ning.com
The EIX is the place for Entrepreneurship and Innovation enabling exchange of views on innovative tools, better practice, leading edge incubation and seed financing